dinsdag 18 december 2018

Stampin with Liz Design: Fall Buddies Card!

Hi everyone, welcome to a new fun Blog Post today! I'm showing you guys a card today that I created with the Fall Buddies stamp set from Hello Bluebird. Al though I didn't went for the fall theme, I created a fun winter scene with this set! These cute critters with there scarfs are perfect for winter as well!


As for most of my cards, I started by creating my background first. I love setting this part of my card up first, but always with a finished picture of my project in mind. For this card I wanted snow and trees, but soft pinkish colours. I blended the background with a blending tool and Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet Distress Ink.


I added snow by using some white paint mixed with a few drops of water. You can just use a small brush to spatter the ink with on your card. I then added two trees which I diecutted with the Birch Trees Dies from MFT. I used two parts of white cardstock for the bottom part, that I diecutted with the Stitched Snow Dies from MFT as well. I diecutted the whole background piece with a Stitched Rectangle Die from MFT into card size.


I just love the sweet animals that are in this stamp set. I stamped three of these fun guys and coloured them with Copic Markers. You can see the colours I used in the photograph below.  I then fussy cutted them so I could place them with dimensionals on my card. I think there are coordinating dies for this set out there, but I'm waiting for  a Scan 'N Cut device to arrive, lol, so I didn't order the dies. Can't wait to start playing with that new toy! I added the white embossed text on dimensionals as well.


I hope you enjoyed my new project, I'll hopefully see you soon!





https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohhhhh.... dit is leuk!! Wat een geweldig kaartje!! Ik vind de sets van Hello Bluebird ook zo gaaf, jammer dat ze hief niet zo makkelijk te krijgen zijn....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je Danielle! Ja idd, het zou wel leuk zijn wanneer meer merken vanuit Amerika hier makkelijk verkrijgbaar zouden zijn, maar niet zo goed voor mijn portemonnee ben ik bang, haha

      Verwijderen
    2. Hmm ja, ik denk dat ook vooral mijn man daar heel blij mee is ;-)Zoveel mooie spullen en merken.... die scan 'n cut, daar ben ik heel nieuwsgierig naar, dat lijkt me een heel goede investering!! Ben benieuwd naar jouw ervaringen!

      Verwijderen
  2. Super leuke kaart, Linda. En wat een mooie kleurtjes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik hou van de kleuren en van het merk Blue Bird. Je kaart is dus top!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen