maandag 31 december 2018

Stampin with Liz Design: Perfectly Paired Card!

Welcome to my last blog post for 2018! I had an amazing creative year and can only hope 2019 will be even better! Wishing you all the hapiness for next year! Showiug you today this fun card created with a stamp set from Stampin' Up that will be available in the new catalog that will launce this week, the Perfectly Paired stamp set!

For this card I used a base from Thick Whisper White Cardstock that I blended with a blending tool and Peacock Feathers Distress ink from Ranger. I added some ink spatters with the same color ink and some white spatters. 


I coloured the stamped image of the boat with the cute animals with Copic Markers. I stamped the image with Black Tuxedo Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock. After colouring I fussy cutted the image so I could place it on my card with dimensionals. I stamped the text with Versamark ink on Black cardstock and used white embossingpowder.



Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 






https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: