maandag 24 december 2018

Stampin with Liz Design: Saddle Up & Celebrate!

Hi, welcome to a new blog post! Almost Christmas, I have all my Christmas grosseries in, so had some time to create this morning. I created this fun birthday card with the Saddle Up & Celebrate stamp set from MFT!


A little cowgirl, I just love this image! I own a Paint Horse in The Netherlands and ride Western Pleausure, Horsemanship etc with her. I don't compete anymore, but I looked like this a few times when I still competed a few years back, lol. Just with pense and a horse, haha. I stamped these fun images with Black Tuxedo Memento ink and diecutted them with the coordinating dies.


I created a background by blending the background. I used masks, I created one for the bottom with the Grassy Edges Dies and used the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil for the sky. You can't see the sky part on the photo very well, but there are some clouds there! I coloured my images with Copic Markers.


I diecutted my backgroud with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and placed it on a  Sahara Sand card base from Stampin' Up. I placed the cute images with dimensionals on to my card. Check the photo below to see which Copic colours I used. I'd like to send my card in to the challenge that runs at MFT Card Challenges, the Birthday Project.



Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas, hope you'll enjoy the Holidays!






https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: