woensdag 30 januari 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Happy Hippos Card!

Hi everyone, welcome to my new Blog Post! Today I'm sharing a fun Birthday card, you can never have to many Birthday Cards in stack right? We have some birthdays coming up, so I thought I would get busy, lol. For this cute card I used the MFT stamp set Happy Hippos! I send my card in to the Birthday Challenge over at Mft Challenges!


I used a white card base for my card that is a bit thicker then normal cardstock, I love using the Thick Whisper White cardstock from Stampin' Up, it doesn't say what it wheighs, but it is sturdier then normal cardstock and makes for a nice firm card base. I create  my cards in A2 size. I then coloured a piece of white cardstock with a blending tool and Wilted Violet, Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmelade Distress ink from Ranger. I diecutted the front panel with the largest die from the Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics.


I diecutted my front panel again with the Happy Birthday Script Die and then diecutted a piece of silver Glimmer Paper with the same Die, so I could place the text right in my front panel. I added the three cute hippos that I coloured with Copic Markers and diecutted with the coordinating Happy Hippos Die-Namics. I spiced up my background a bit by adding Plum Pudding Nuvo Crystal Drops.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: