dinsdag 15 januari 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: So Much Love Card!

Hi everyone, thanks for tuning on to my blog post for today! I'm sharing a super sweet card in this post, created with some new goodies you can find over at MFT stamps! I just love the sweet gesture this adorable girl makes!


I used a base of white cardstock for this card and added the hearts paper that comes from the new Sweet Stack Paper Pad. I then diecutted a piece of white cardstock with a Stitched Rectangle Die and blended a background with a blending tool and Peacock Feathers Distress ink using a mask that I diecutted with the new Hearts Entwined Dies.


This cute girl comes from the set So Much Love. I diecutted these sweet image and coloured her with Copic Markers. I stamped the text from the same stamp set a the bottom with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink.


I thought it would be nice to create an interactive card with this sweet girl and did by using the Interactive Pull Tabs Dies and Spin & Slide Channels Dies. I placed my piece of soft blue cardstock behind my front paper just behind the created slide Channel and attached the stamped image on there with Slider Elements.


When you pull the slider element up, the image will lift up as well. I'm saving this card for my daughter, she makes the same gestures with her hands often, I'm thinking she will appreciate the fun slider effect.

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 










https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: