maandag 28 januari 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: So Much Love Card!

Hi and welcome to another blog post! With a lot of winter weather here this week, I had some time on my hands and created another card! I just love this little girl, couldn't stop creating with this fun little stamp set called So Much Love! This fun set is available at Mft stamps!


I wanted to create a sweet, simple card that would go great with this adorable image of the girl making a heart with her hands. I used white cardstock to create a base with for this card, A2 size. I stamped the gorgeous text 'Your Heart is One in a Million' in the middle at the bottom of my card. This text comes from the stamp set Sweet Nothings. Make sure to check this set out at Mft stamps, it contains more gorgous sayings!


I then used masking tape for the bottom to keep it clean and started colouring my background with a Blending tool and Worn Lipstick Distress ink. I applied it just lightly around where I wanted my stamped image to be. I added some hearts with a background stamp called Scattered Hearts. To just get the hearts into my blended part, I masked the rest of my card to keep it from getting stamped on to. I used Worn Lipstick Distress ink again.


I stamped the image on Solar White Neenah cardstock, which is the best choice for colouring with Copic Markers if you'd ask me, I love it. I diecutted her with the coordinating dies to the set and then coloured her. I added this sweet girl with dimensionals on to my card.

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 









https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

3 opmerkingen: