donderdag 28 februari 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Super Dog Card!

Welcome to a new blog post today! Are you all in a creative mood? It feels like spring al ready here in the Netherlands, just love those first warm days, always just a boost of energy for me! Today I'm showing you guys a fun card that I created with the Super Dog stamp set from My Favorite Things!


I used two different pieces of design paper for this card. I just love how design paper can give your card such a fun boost. I used a night sky background from the Happy Camper Pad from Sugar Pea Designs, the same paper pad I used for my last card I showed you all this week. I diecutted this piece with the largest die from the Stitched Rectanges Die-Namics. For the grassy kind of underground I used a piece of the Stampin Up Brights Design Paper Series. I diecutted this piece with the Stitched Snow Drift Die-namics and then with the Stitched Rectangle Die to make it a perfect fit with the sky.


I diecutted a piece of grey cardstock with the City Block Die-namics. I also diecutted this piece with the Stitched Rectangle Die to make it match my other two pieces perfectly. I stamped the tekst 'You're Super in Every Way' in the bottom and then adhered all my background pieces on to a white card base.


I stamped my super dog on Solar White Neenah cardstock and diecutted it before colouring with Copic Markers. I did a card with this set before and liked the look of the dog, so I gave this one the same colours as well. I added a tekst balloon on to my background by using Versamark ink and white embossing powder. Just heat set this for a fun textured look!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 
https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

2 opmerkingen: