donderdag 7 februari 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Super Dog Card!

Hi everyone! Yesterday my new goodies from the Mft February release came in! I like to order at Doe@Ding in the Netherlands and I just wanted to give them credit for their service. I ordered at the end of the day and received my package early the next morning, so pleased! I ordered a lot of new stuff, this release was just the bomb! So stay tuned for more fun cards that will surely come the next days!


I started this release with the fun Super Dog stamp set! Just love these cuties! There are four different Super Dog images in this set, I just couldn't resist! I used a base for this card that I created in A2 size from Thick Whisper White from Stampin' Up. I then added a front panel from white cardstock that I diecutted with the largest die from the Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics. I coloured it with a blending tool and three colours of Distress Ink from Ranger, Mermaid Lagoon, Squeezed Lemonda and Faded Jeans. I added some white paint spatters to my background. 


Also new in this release is the gorgeous City Block Die-namics! I used it in black cardstock at the bottom of my card. It sets a gorgeous scene, I used the yellow ink behind the houses as if it was night and all the light were turned on.


I added the fun images with dimensionals to my card after diecutting them with the coordinating Super Dogs Die-namics and colouring. I coloured them with Copic Markers. I will list below which colours I used. I also added the tekst and tekst balloon with dimensionals to my card. If you'd like to see how this card came about, check my video below or watch here in HD on YouTube! I'm sending this card in to the new Sketch Challenge that runs at Mft Card Challenges!
Copic Colours: E35, E37, E41, E43, C2, C3, C6, C7, R27, R29, B26, B29 and Y17. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 



https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten