donderdag 14 maart 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Rain or Shine Card with Video Tutorial!

Hi guys! I'm excited to show you guys a new fun card today! It's been raining here for days in the Netherlands now and the rain doesn't seem to be stopping soon. So no place better to hide then in my craft room, but since we have two dogs and four horses I still dare to go outside, and I most say I am an outdoor kind a girl, so a raincoat and umbrella will do the trick!


I created this fun card for the new challenge that started yesterday at the Mft stamps Card Challenges. There is a new sketch up and I just love doing those! I created this card with the amazing stamp set Rain or Shine, just love the images in this set!


The base for this card is created from a piece of thick white cardstock in A2 size. I added a front panel that I diecutted with the largest die from the Stitched Rectangle die from the Die-namics set from Mft. I blended this panel with three colours of Ranger Distress ink, Faded Jeans, Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass. To make the background pop a bit more I added some ink spatters and rain drops that I drew on my card with a white gel marker.  I added two clouds that I diecutted with the dies from the Stitched Cloud Edges from Mft and then diecutted these again with the same Stitched Rectangle Die to make it match my front panel perfectly. 


I then started working on the focal point for this card, the cute little girl. I stamped, diecutted and coloured her with Copic Markers. I placed her with dimensionals on to my card, just right over the rain pool. Above her I added two clouds that I also coloured with Copic Markers with dimensionals as well. To finish this card I added the text I Love You Rain or Shine. I think it's pretty cute! You can see which colours I used in the photo below!


If you would like to see how this card came about, then check my Video Tutorial on my YouTube Channel. I would love it if you'd leave a thumbs up, to let me know you are watching! Just click on the photo below or here!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten