dinsdag 12 maart 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Tweethearts Card!

Welcome (back) to a new Blog Post from Stampin with Liz Design! Are you all feeling a bit creative today? I had a busy couple of weeks, so it's nice to have some crafting time! Weather here in the Netherlands is a bit sad, we had days of rain now, so it's nice when time lets you, to just crawl under a blanket in your craft room! For today I created a simple, but sweet card!


I started my card with a white base in A2 size. I love to use a bit thicker cardstock for my base to make my card really firm. I then added a front panel that I diecutted with the largest Stitched Rectangle die from the Die-namics set from Mft. I blended the sky with a blending tool and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink from Ranger.


I then diecutted two pieces of white cardstock with the same Rectangle die to make this part match my front panel perfectly. I then diecutted it again with the dies from the Stitched Cloud Edges from Mft. I diecutted the text Birthday Wishes in Gold Foil Paper. I added a piece of adhesive sheet behind the gold paper, to apply it with ease. I also diecutted the text in to the front white cloud, so the gold text would just fall in there.


I then stamped and diecutted the four cute birds from the Tweethearts stamp set from Mft stamps. I coloured these cuties with Copic Markers and placed them with dimensionals on my card. To finish my card I added some sequins in soft blue.

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 



https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten