zaterdag 4 mei 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Birth-Yay Card!

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing another card that I created with the Birth-Yay stamp set from My Favorite Things. This set contains such cute party animals, I just can't resist them! You guys know I like entering a fun sketch challenge, this card is created with the sketch at the new Mft stamps challenge in mind!


For this card I used a white cardstock base in A2 size, a bit thicker cardstock then usual, so you get a nice firm base. I then started to create a fun birthday background scene. I used a piece of white cardstock for the sky that I blended with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink from Ranger using the Mini Cloud stencil. I added some grass parts that I also blended, using Granny Apple Green and Lemon Lime Twist ink from Stampin' Up and dies from the Spring Scene Builder and Grassy Edges Die-namics.


I diecutted a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock from Stampin' Up with the Our Town Die-namics and added that between the grass and sky. For the bottom I choose some festive design paper that comes from the On-Point Patterns Paper Pack. I then added the text Birthday Wishes, that I diecutted from White Foam with the Birthday Wishes Die-namics.


But of course a fun card wouldn't be fun without some stamped images! I stamped three cute animals for this card and a balloon from the stamp set. I diecutted them and started colouring these with Copic Markers, couldn't live without those any more! Saving this fun card for a little friend that will be another year older soon!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 
https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten