Pages

▼

maandag 28 september 2026

Lawn Fawn - Backyard Bird Feeder Card!

Hi there crafty friends! I always have birdfeeders in our yard when winter times come, just love to see the little guys flying around. These little guys would be so welcome in my yard, especially the squirl, that would be a cute addition! These adorable critters are from the Lawn Fawn Backyard Bird Feeder stamp set!


I started my card with a white card base in A2 size an then added a fun pink patterned piece of paper. I then diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle Frames from Lawn Fawn and blended a piece of white cardstock which comes beneath my frame. 


I used Ranger Distress Oxide ink for my blending. I then stamped all the fun images from the set, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. The brick wall come from the Simply Celebrate Hangouts stamp set, such a fun set to create your scenes with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten