Pages

vrijdag 11 september 2026

Lawn Fawn - Fall Mice Card!

Hi there everyone! So honoured to share an adorable card today created for Fawny Freaks as a part of the designteam! Fawny Freaks is sharing some fun inspiration this month using the Lawn Fawn stamp set Fall Mice, make sure to check them out on Instagram!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and blended a fun background using a cloud stencil and Ranger Distress Oxide ink. I added a grass peace at the bottom, which is also blended with ink and diecutted with a grassy die. I then added a fun frame, for which I diecutted a piece of patterned paper from the Stripes 'n Sprinkles Autumn paper pack with the largest die from the Stitched Rectangle Frames both from Lawn Fawn


I then added the cute acorn house, which I diecutted using the Acorn House dies and again the Stripes 'n Sprinkles paper pack, both from Lawn Fawn as well. I then added all the fun images from the stamp set to my card. I fussy cutted and coloured them with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the You Autumn Know stamp set from Lawn Fawn, which I stamped on black cardstock, using Versamark ink and white embossing powder. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten