Pages

woensdag 16 september 2026

Alex Syberia Designs - Peony Corners Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing another card I created with the amazing Peony Corners stamp set from Alex Syberia Designs! This time I went back to my favourite colouring technique, my Copic Markers. But please try the coordinating stencils for sure, which I tried for my first card created with this set, that works amazing too!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I stamped the gorgeous flower image at both sides of my card. I then coloured them with Copic Makers. They are just so pretty! I then added some gold splatters very subtle to my background to make it just a little bit less white, lol. 


I also added some enamal dots, from Altenew. I then diecutted a piece of gold glimmer cardstock, with a Scalloped Rectangle die from MFT Stamps. I stamped the sweet sentiment on pink cardstock, using Versamark ink and gold embossing powder to finish this beauty with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten