woensdag 29 juli 2026

Mama Elephant - Celebration Hamsters Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing a cute shaker card today! Created with the most adorable stamp set Celebration Hamsters from Mama Elephant! Our daughters always had hamsters, so this one is for them!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a shaker frame. I diecutted a piece of patterned paper and foam beneath with a Scalloped Rectangle die and then placed a piece of Vellum paper between. I added sequins and some Snowfall Glitter from Lawn Fawn beneath the Vellum. 


I blended the background of my card using Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. I then stamped all the cute images from the stamp set, fussy cutted these images and then coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment from the stamp set, stamped it on black cardstock with Versamark ink and white embossing powder. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten