Hi there crafty friends! I'm not a big fan of garden gnomes, but these cute gnomes are just so adorable! You just have to love them! I created this card with the Oh Gnome stamps and Mushroom House dies from Lawn Fawn.
I started my card with a white card base and then added a patterned piece of paper. I diecutted this piece with the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangles Stackables from Lawn Fawn. I created a fun scene on the inner piece, for which I diecutted white cardstock with the same dies. I blended a fun background on this piece using Ranger Distress Oxide ink.
I diecutted white and brown cardstock using the Mushroom House dies from Lawn Fawn and assembled it together, so the amazingly cute Mushroom House was complete! I coloured all the pieces to make it a comfy home for these little gnomes. I then stamped, fussy cutted all the fun images from the stamp set and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment to finish this card with!








Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten