maandag 21 september 2026

Trinity Stamps - Hey Diddle Diddle Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing a super cute card today! I love pink cards and cute critters, lol, they come together on this adorable card, created with the amazing Hey Diddle Diddle stamp set from Trinity Stamps!

I started this card with a soft pink card base in A size. I added a front panel, which I diecutted with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die from MFT Stamps, on which I blended a pink sky, using differend colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink. I added some white and gold splatters to make it pop more.


I then stamped the fun images from the stamp set, fussy cutted them and then coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment, which I stamped with Versamark ink on black cardstock using white embossing powder and a heat tool.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

1 opmerking: