zondag 25 oktober 2026

Lawn Fawn - Just Plane Awesome Card!

Hi there crafty friends! You're just plane awesome! I just love some of the sentiments stamp sets contain. This super positive sentiment you'll find in the Just Plane Awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn! Do you have a favorite sentiment?


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a piece of patterned paper to the front. Then I diecutted a piece of white cardstock, using a wonky stitched rectangle die and then blended a fun dark sky on this piece. I used Ranger Distress Oxide inks and a cloud stencil. 


I then added the fun sentiment, recplacing the word Plane from the stamp image, by diecutted letters, which gives a fun effect! I then stamped all the cute images from the stamp set, fussy cutted them and then coloured them with Copic Markers. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten