dinsdag 10 november 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: My Favorite Things Loads of Joy Card!

Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind me sharing another Christmas Card! I love creating them, and with a good cause I think. I don't send all cards I create, they are pieces of my art work and I love creating them, but of course, I create so many, I don't have a use for all of them. But my Christmas Cards I do send, and especially this year, I think they will be so important to let friends and family know we think of them! I created this slimline card with the amazing My Favorite Things stamp set Loads of Joy!

I started this card with a white slimline card base and added a front panel that I diecutted with a Stitched Slimline die. I wanted this card to be a one layer card, I really love doing those, all thought they usually take a bit of work. I stamped the fun images from the Loads of Joy stamp set and then stamped the same images again on masking paper. 

I covered my stamped images with the images that I stamped on the blending paper. I then blended a fun sky in dark blue colours, adding some splattes on there to give it a real winter sky look. I coloured all the fun images with Copic Markers and added the text 'Sending You Loads of Joy'. Hope this card will send someone a bit of joy this Christmas!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


23 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous colouring. I love the rich essence of Father Christmas's suit
    Claire

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. heerlijk wat een TE leuke kaart, prachtig kleurwerk...
    of je er zo zelf bij bent!!

    liefs Annemarie en Mert

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Zo'n leuk tafereeltje weer.
    Dat je onder de voetjes overal wat kleur hebt aangebracht geeft het een heel mooi echt effect mee!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een gezellig tafereeltje weer!
    Groetjes Caroline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wat een supergaaf kaartje de kerstman heeft het er maar druk mee
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een schattig kaartje, prachtig gemaakt Linda!
    Groetjes Doris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Prachtig lief ,kerstkaartje Linda.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ha Linda, deze is ook weer helemaal mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Even doorgescrolled en hezien wat voor gave kinder-kerstkaarten je gemaakt hebt; ze zijn zo vrolijk! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen