maandag 22 maart 2021

Stampin with Liz Design: My Favorite Things Mermazing Card!

Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! Today I'm sharing a new mermaid card, I just love doing those! Not only the mermaids and water creatures are fun, I always enjoy creating a fun water scene! This card was created with the Mermazing stamp set from My Favorite Things!


I started this card with the new sketch in mind, for this weeks challenge at My Favorite Things! I love entering these competitions, loads of ideas come in mind when I see a sketch or moodboard. A great starting point to get creative!


For me I thought the lower stripes could be peaces of the sea bottom and my idea started. I used a white card base in A2 size and added a white panel on there, diecutted with a Stitched Rectangle Die. I started creating my underwater scene on this panel, first with the blue water. I blended my panel with two blue colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink. I added some rays of sunlight by using the Ray of Light Stencil. I love adding those on a sea card, like the sun shines through the water surface down!


I then stamped al the seaweeds, plants and a few fish in a blue colour on my background, added some splatters and water bubbles. Then I added three pieces of the bottom, using the Stitched Snow Drifts dies and Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. To finish this fun card with, I added a few images from the amazing Mermazing stamp set, diecutted and coloured them and then added these cuties with dimensionals on to my card!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


9 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the way the sun rays are coming through the sea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een leuke kaart heb je volgens de sketch gemaakt Linda.
    Groetjes Diny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een pracht zomers kaartje is dit weer Liz.
    Fijne dag en groetjes, Els

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. De stalen die in het water schijnen, prachtig weer.
    Wat een leuke verrassende uitwerking vd sketch is dit.
    Lief kaartje hoor🥰

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wat een mooi zee tafereeltje heb j4e gemaakt leuke details
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow, wat een gaaf onderwater tafereeltje met de zeemeermin! Deze sketch is er ook perfect voor.
    Groetjes, Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. De gedachte die ik gelijk kreeg toen ik dit zag, was: Op naar de zomer! Ziet er uit om 'in te duiken'! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wat een schattige kaart Linda! Ik vind jouw achtergronden altijd erg mooi.
    Groetjes, Annerieke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. wat een schattig kaartje...
    LIefs Annemarie en Merit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen