vrijdag 31 juli 2026

Lawn Fawn - Wild Wolves Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Have you ever seen cuter wolves?! Nothing scary about these guys! Sharing a fun card today created with the fun Lawn Fawn stamp set Wild Wolves!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I added a piece of patterned paper and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with the Postage Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. I blended a dark blue sky in this piece. 


I then added the fun snow globe, which I diecutted with the Magic Iris Snow Globe Add-on dies from Lawn Fawn, which you can also use to create a fun interactive card. I then added all the fun images from the stamp set, which are fussy cutted and coloured with Copic Markers. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten