vrijdag 15 maart 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Too-Cute Turtles Card with Video Tutorial!

Hi everyone! Welcome to a new Stampin with Liz Design Blog Post! Today I'd like to share a card with you all that I created for the color challenge that started yesterday at Mft stamps Card Challenges. Challenges are always a great starting point for a card, the colours for this card were to be Blueberry, Natural, Limelight and Jellybean Green. I used the stamp set Too-Cute Turtles from Mft stamps for my card.


I used a base of Kraft cardstock for this card in A2 size. I diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the largest die from the In & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangles Die-namics. I diecutted two pieces of green cardstock with the same die to make it a perfect match and then again with the Grassy Edges Die-namics.


I then blended my background with two colours of Distress Ranger ink, Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon. After blending I diecutted this piece of blended paper with the Happy Birthday Block Die-namics. I then stamped the butterfly from the stamp set with Crumb Cake ink from Stampin Up all over my background.


I stamped the turtle, a butterfly and two flowers on Solar White Neenah Cardstock and diecutted them with the coordinating dies. After diecutting I coloured them with Copic Markers and added them to my card using dimensionals.  You can see the colours I used for this card in the photo below.


Would you like to see how this card came about? Check my YouTube Channel by clicking on the photo below or here. I would love for you to follow me, give a comment or leave a thumbs up!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten