maandag 7 januari 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Jungle Gym Card!

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a fun card that I created with the Jungle Gym stamp set from My Favourite Things. I love this fun set, these cute animals are so fun to colour! I'd like to send this card in to the challenge at the MFT Challenges, they have a fun sketch over there this week!


I used the sketch as a starter point for my card. I always love them, you sometimes create fun cards that you otherwise probably wouldn't have thought of. I used thick Solar White Neenah Cardstock as a base for my card. I coloured the total front with a blending tool and Tumbled Glass Distress ink from Ranger. I rounded the bottom corners of my card to math the grass part that I added.


I then added a skyline with couds by using the Cloud Stencil and Peacock Feathers Distress ink. I added grass in two different colours of green Cardstock and diecutted them twice, once with a Grass Edges Die and then with a Stitched Rounded Square Die.


I stamped the fun image on Solar White Neenah Cardstock with Black Tuxedo Memento ink and then started colouring this fun image. Check the photo below to see which colours I used. I diecutted the image with the coordinating dies that you can buy with the stamp set. I added it to my card with dimensionals. I also added the text with dimensionals on to my card after stamping and embossing it with Versamark ink and white embossing powder. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 








https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

6 opmerkingen: