maandag 14 januari 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: A Little Wild Card!

Hi there! I'm back today with a cute winter card that I'd like to share! Have you al ready had some snow? We haven't yet, just rain, lol. But winter isn't over yet! I used the sweet stamp set A Little Wild from Stampin Up for this card and the Little Twinkle stamp set.


I used a base from Thick Whisper White Cardstock. I diecutted two pieces of Whisper White Cardstock with a Stitched Rectangle Die. One piece I blended with a blending tool and ink, I used Night of Navy and Blueberry Bushel ink. The other piece I diecutted with a die from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to create a skyline for my snowy underground.


To give my bakcground a bit of snow and stars I added some using a stamp from the Little Twinkle set. I used Versamark ink and white embossingpowder to give them a strong white look. I also added the text that comes from the same set.


To finish my card I added the just most cutest little bear ever! This bear you can find in the A Little Wild stamp set. I coloured him in grey colours with the Stampin' Blend Markers to create a gorgeous polar bear to match the snow scenery!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 








https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Do you know how loved you are? Nou, dit beertje is er echt èèn om van te houden, wat een schatje!! Prachtig op die donkere achtergrond. Mooi!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen