maandag 6 juli 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Clearly Besotted Flower Plushies Card!

Hi everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Today I'm sharing a fun, simple and clean card that I created with the gorgeous stamp set Flower Plushies from Clearly Besotted Stamps!


I love going all out on backgrounds, but I also do love a fun CAS (which means clean and simple) card as well! Today I kept things very simple, but strong! I started this card with a white card base in A2 size (which is approximately 4 1/4" x  5 1/2") and diecutted a front panel with a Stitched Recangle die.


I stamped the gate on my front panel and masked it with masking tape. I then blended a background, using a cloud stencil, a blending tool, Broken China, Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. I then stamped the text just underneath the fence. I stamped, fussy cutted and coloured the cute little bear holding a flower and added this cutie with dimensionals on to my card!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope you enjoyed this clean card and to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

25 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een superlief cas kaartje Linda.
    Lieve groetjes xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Weer een super lief schattig kaartje.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooi CaS! En toch weer een hele mooie scene! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een schattige kaart, zo lief dat beertje.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh wat is dit een schatje zeg! Om op te eten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Een super schattig kaartje.
    Groetjes, Els

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat mooi toch altijd, zoals jij het CAS weet te houden.
    Je stempeltjes die je gebruikt vind ik altijd zo lief, deze ook, zoals het koppie net achter het bloemetje vandaan komt, lief lief😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je Daphne! Deze stempeltjes zijn idd heel schattig, ben ik met je eens! Groetjes Linda

      Verwijderen
  8. wat een mooi CASkaartje weer een schattig stempeltje heb je gebruikt
    en zo mooi ingekleurd
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat een schitterend kaartje Linda!
    Groetjes Diny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen