woensdag 9 december 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Create a Smile Challenges!

Hi there everyone and welcome to a new sketch challenge at Create a Smile Challenges! This time we have a fun sketch up and I hope a lot of you will enter! I got inspired by the sketch to make this fun CAS card with the Underwaterlove stamp set!


You can enter this challenge world wide and have a chance at winning a € 25 gift certificate to spend at Create a Smile stamps! For those of you who don't own a Create a Smile stamp set yet, you can use one of the freebies that are up on their site!


I thought it would be fun to keep this card clean and simple, so the triangle would really shine! I started with a white card base and then diecutted a piece of white cardstock with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die on which I blended a triangle in blue underwater colours, using Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. 


I added some waterbubbles in blue ink from the Underwaterlove stamp set and then stamped the two fun Narwhals from the set. I always thought these creatures were made up, like a unicorn, but they are real, lol, and gorgeous! I fussy cutted them, coloured them with Copic Markers and added them to my front panel with dimensionals. I stamped the text from the set 'You're a great Catch' at the lowest point of my triangle and added some blue splatters to the background. I then added my front panel with dimensionals on to my card base to finish this fun card with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


11 opmerkingen: