zaterdag 9 juli 2022

MFT Stamps - July Release Countdown Day 3!

Hi there crafty friends! Just 3 more days until the new release will be available at MFT Stamps! Today the design team is introducing some more fun products for you all to get inspired with! I created a fun Outside the Box card for today using the Joyful Giraffes stamp set!


I starte this card by diecutting a card frame using the Mini Slimline Outside the Box dies and white Cardstock. I then added pieces of patterned paper on to my card frame, using the new paper pad Wildflowers, which is also part of this release! I then added grass parts, diecutted from Limelight Cardstock with the Mini Slimline OTB Grassy Hills dies.  



I then stamped and diecutted all the fun images from the stamp set. I coloured these cuties with Copic Markers and added them on to my box card. I then stamped the fun sentiment from the stamp set on to black Cardstock, using Versamark ink and white embossing powder, which I heat setted with a heat tool and added this piece on front of my card box.

Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!


 Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten