vrijdag 15 juli 2022

MFT Stamps - Up in the Air Card!

Hi there everyone! Just sharing another fun card today! For this card I've used the Up in the Air stamp set, with the most adorable critters flying there hot air balloons! Just love these cuties!


I started this card with a black card base in A2 size. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted from white cardstock using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies. I blended a sweet pink and purple background on this piece, with a small grey road at the bottom. I added loads of splatters to my background to make it a bit more fun!

I then added the images from the set, the cute little homes and trees at the street I created and the cutest elephant ever, in his hot air balloon! I stamped the images, fussy cutted them and then coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the sentiment to finish this card with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten