zaterdag 13 mei 2023

Create a Smile - All Hands on Deck Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Hope you are all having a great day! I'm sharing a fun box card today, created with the amazing All Hands on Deck stamp set from Create a Smile! These mischievous koala's are so much fun!


I started this card by creating a card box frame from soft blue cardstock. I then added all the layered parts, which I blended with different colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink. I used dies for this box from MFT Stamps, you can just fold the box card flat to send, and then the receiver of your card can just pop the card up! So much fun!


I then added all the elements from the stamp set, which I stamped, fussy cutted and coloured with Copic Markers. I added some palm trees to make the scene more fun! Ahoy mates!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten