dinsdag 30 mei 2023

Create a Smile - Let's Go Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing a card created with just the most fun stamp set! I love this little guy riding in his car! This fun stamped set is called Let's Go and available in the Create a Smile store, make sure you check all Christine's amazing stamps there!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then masked the sides, to keep nice clean, white borders. I the started creating a fun background, using a grass and cloud stencil, Copic Markers and Ranger Distress Oxide ink to blend with.


I added the race lines using markers, I just love a fun background! I then stamped the fun sentiment in the right corner of my card and stamped the image, fussy cutted it and coloured this racing guy with Copic Markers before adding the image to my card. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten