donderdag 13 juli 2023

MFT Stamps - July Release Inspiration!

Hi there friends! Join us in sharing some more inspiration with the new products at MFT Stamps today! This is such an amazing release! I created a fun slimline card created with the fun new Plane and Simple Die-namics and the new Plane and Simple Sentiments stamp set!

I started my card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel. I love adding these, just to be able to add some nice stitched borders to your card! I diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle to create my panel with.

I then blended a fun background using different colours of blue Ranger Distress Ink and the new Watercolor Rectangle Stencil. I added some splatters to make the background even more fun. I then stamped the fun sentiment from the stamp set at the top of my blended part and added two planes, diecutted with the Die-namics set!

Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten