woensdag 12 juli 2023

MFT Stamps - July Release Inspiration!

Hi there crafty friends! Today we are sharing some more inspiration with the new July products at MFT Stamps! I created a fun CAS (Clean and Simple) card with the amazing new stamp set Carnival Critters! These critters are having fun at a theme park!


I started my card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel. I love adding these, just to be able to add some nice stitched borders to your card! I diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle to create my panel with.

I then blended a fun background  at the upper part of my card using different colours of blue Ranger Distress Ink. I added some splatters to make the background even more fun. I then stamped the fun sentiment from the stamp set at the bottom of my card and added all my stamped images from this amazing set as well, all diecutted with the coordinating dies and coloured with Copic Markers. 

Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: