maandag 14 augustus 2023

MFT Stamps - New Release Preview!

Hi there crafters! Are you all ready for the August Release Countdown Day at My Favorite Things?  Today the team is sharing some gorgeous inspiration with a few amazing products of this release! Stay tuned for the introduction of more amazing products the next few days! I created a fun box card with the amazing new I Chews You stamp set!

I started this card with a card base from white cardstock diecutted with the Outside of the Box Die-namics. Such an ease way to create an amazing card base! I then added some stitched parts diecutted with these dies and coloured cardstock. I stamped the fun sentiment from the stamp set on the front. I blended my back piece in blue and added some splatters on to this part to make it more fun. 

I then added some trees for my furry friends to create a forrest look. I used the Lush Landscape dies to create them with. I then added some grass parts, all blended with green Ranger Distress Oxide ink, and added platters as well to them. I then stamped all the fun forrest cuties, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers before adding them to this fun card to finish with.


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten