woensdag 16 augustus 2023

MFT Stamps - August Release Inspiration!

Hi there crafty friends! Today we are sharing some more inspiration with the new August products at MFT Stamps! I created a fun CAS (Clean and Simple) card with the amazing new stamp set Delightful Halloween! I just love Halloween cards!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with the largest die from the Stitched Rectangle Die-namics. I blended a fun background on this piece, creating a moon, using different colours of Ranger Distress Ink. I added some black grass at the bottom for a more dramatic at night look. 

I love adding splatters to my blended backgrounds, I just white ink for this card. I then stamped all the fun images from the amazing new stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the sentiment from the set on black cardstock to finish this card with!

Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten