dinsdag 25 juni 2024

MFT Stamps - Class Act Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a fun card for the graduates! In the Netherlands exam results came in last week, so for those who passed from highschool, a fun graduation card! This card was created with the Class Act stamp set from My Favorite Things!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dies. I blended this part with blue ink and added loads of white and blue splatters to make ik more fun!


I then stamped the cute images from the stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating Die-namics and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added them with foam to my card. I stamped the fun sentiment from the set on black paper with Versamark ink, sprinkled it white embossing powder and heat setted this to finish this card with.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten