donderdag 27 juni 2024

MFT Stamps - Carnival Critters Card!

Hi everyone! Sharing a fun colourful card with you today! These critters are having fun at the carnival! I created this card using the amazing Carnival Critters stamp set from MFT Stamps!

I started this card by creating a light blue card base in A2 size. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted with my favorite dies, the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics. I blended this piece and added loads of splatters after blending to make the background even more fun.

I then stamped the fun images from the stamp set and diecutted them with the coordinating dies. I fussy cutted a piece of the carnival, so the background could shine through a bit more on the white parts of the diecutted image. I coloured the images with Copic Markers in bright colours and added them on to my card using foam tape. I then stamped the fun sentiment from the set on black paper, using Versamark ink, white embossing powder and an embossing tool.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten