maandag 1 juli 2024

Lawn Fawn - Wild Wolves Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a fun card I created with the Wild Wolves stamp set from Lawn Fawn! These little fun wolves are howling at night. Don't you just love the sentiment, I'm glad you're in my pack!?


I started my card by creating a white card base in A2 size. I then added a front panel, which I created by diecutting a piece of white paper with a die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax from MFT Stamps. I blended this piece using blue colours of Distress Oxide ink and added some clouds, using a cloud stencil.


I then diecutted a piece of black paper with a grass die for the bottom of my card. I then stamped all the fun images from the set, fussy cutted them and then coloured them with Copic Markers. I then added them on to my card using foam. I then stamped the fun sentiment on black paper to finish this card with, using Versamark ink, white embossing powder and a heat tool.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten