maandag 6 mei 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Peony Spray Card!

Welcome to a new Stampin with Liz Design Blog Post today! I created a lot of fun critter cards lately, but I do love a good flower card as well! Today I combined my love for the blue backgrounds with a gorgeous pink flower!


For this card it all started with the base card in A2 size from white cardstock. I blended a background with three colours of Blue ink, working my way from the outsides with the darker colour to the inside, ending with the lightest colour. I stamped the text 'Bloom with Joy' with black Tuxedo Memento ink in the middle first and then added the text 'All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today, - Indian proverb'. I stamped this with Versamark ink, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder and then heat setted it with a heat tool.


I then added spatters to my background with white ink. I also added some drops created with two colours of Nuvo Crystal Drops. Just love these bottles, they make creating textured drops so easy! Then I started with the focal point of my card, the gorgeous flowers from the Peony Spray stamp set from Altenew! I coloured them with Copic Markers and also added some white spatters to make them pop a bit more! Wouldn't mind such a vase of flowers on my table!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking:

  1. Zo hé, die komt binnen!! De bloemen spatten van het scherm. Pioenen zijn mijn lievelingsbloemen, ik vind ze zo mooi! Zeker ook op jouw kaart, prachtig gedaan. De achtergrond is ook erg geslaagd. Van zo'n kaart heb je stukken langer plezier dan van een echte bos :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen