woensdag 8 mei 2019

Stampin with Liz Design: Enchanted Iris Card!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my second flower post this week! I'm on a roll I guess, and they are so much fu to do, so maybe I should get me some more flower sets to play with! I created this card with the gorgeous stamp set Enchanted Iris from Altenew!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then blended a piece of my background with Smoky Slate ink from Stampin' Up. Then I diecutted a cute panel with dots from the same white cardstock, using the Polka Plate die from Avery Elle. I added my front panel to my base with dimensionals, so there would be some space between the layers, creating a fun peek-a-boo effect through the small circles.


I then stamped and diecutted the flowers from the set with the coordinating dies. I coloured them with Copic Markers and added some white paint spatters to them to make them really pop. Just love my white paint spatters, lol! I also diecutted the text Thanks from the set from Gold Foil Paper. I added my flowers and text to the front panel using a fine tip glue pen. I used this glue also to add some gold sequins.


I'd like to send this card in to the May challenge over at Altenew, there is a inspiration challenge up this month! My first entry there, love to play along more often!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 
https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Een plaatje!! Echt heel mooi gedaan! Ik ben gek op bloemen en ook op bloemenkaarten, dus ik zeg aanschaffen die nieuwe sets ;-) Die witte spettertjes zijn ook echt zo mooi. Wat voor verf gebruik jij hiervoor?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je! Hihi, ik heb er gister nog 2 besteld! Het is ook allemaal zo leuk om te doen! Ik gebruik voor de witte spettertjes op het moment de refill die ik nog had staan van Stampin Up in Whisper White inkt. Maar kan ook met elk andere witte verf, maar alles wel aanlengen met een paar drupjes water, anders spettert het niet!

      Verwijderen
    2. Dank je wel!! Ben benieuwd naar je nieuwe aanwinsten :-)

      Verwijderen