zondag 10 januari 2021

Stampin with Liz Design: Crafty Merakihugs Valentine card!

Hi there! Today I'm sharing another fun card created with the gorgeous Valentine stamp set from Crafty Meraki from their new Merakihugs release! I choose slimline card base, for which I used their new slimline die, View from My Window Slimline die. This die is just so much fun!


I blended this diecutted front panel with Distress Oxide ink from Ranger, using the colours Wilted Violet, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar. I added dots, to make it pop even more! For the parts from the card base underneath the see through windows, I blended my card front with Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink. 


I then stamped, diecutted and coloured the images from the Valentine set, I just love them, so cute! I added the images and some sequins to my card. So two cards with the same stamp set and still so different! The cutest set ever for your valentine cards!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


9 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een supervrolijk kaartje met de schattige stempeltjes mooie achtergrond er weer bij
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een lieve kaart weer.
    De kleuren van de jongetjes en meisjes vind ik weet héél mooi bij passen, vooral dat blauw/groen. Is een heel mooi contrast.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Schattig vrolijk kaartje!
    Groetjes Caroline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Superschattig en mooi gemaakt!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Schattig zeg! Heel lief allemaal en een heel mooie slimline stans!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Prachtig kaartje en wat een leuke stans.
    Groetjes Doris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Aah wat een vrolijke kaart met een hele hoop lieve afdrukjes. Mooie kleuren Linda.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen