donderdag 28 januari 2021

Stampin with Liz Design: LDRS Creative Winter Feature Day 1!

Hi there! Today the LDRS Creative Team is sharing some amazing inspiration with the products from the Winter Release! I'm sharing an adorable slimline card with you all, created with the Snow Much Fun, Snowball Fight and Country House stamp set!


I started this card with a slimline card base from white cardstock. I blended the front of my card base with pink and orange colours of ink. I then diecutted a front panel with a stitched rectangle die from the Slim Line Corner Scallop Dies and started working on a fun winter scene. I blended the sky with the same colours as I used for my card base and then added three pieces of white cardstock, to create a snow underground. I diecutted these pieces with a die from the On the Move-Landscape set.


I then stamped all the fun images from the stamp sets, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and started colouring them with alcohol markers. I kept the snow in soft pink colours, and added all the cute images on to my card using dimensionals. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leuke winterse kaart Linda!
    Groetjes Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een leuke , super mooie kaart Linda.
    Groetjes Doris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. lang geleden dat ik hier nog eens voorbij kwam, sorry, en wat heb ik veel moois gemist! supertof kaartje!
    groetjes
    Nancy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. De woordspeling is er zo leuk.
    Die vind ik op jouw kaartjes altijd zo grappig, ik hou daarvan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen