maandag 9 augustus 2021

MFT Stamps - August Countdown Day 1!

Hi there everyone! Just one more day to the new release at MFT Stamps is available in the store! Tpday the team is introducing the last new products from this amazing release! I'm sharing an adorable card created with the You Cake My Day stamp set!



I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then blended an adorable pink background, using the Grassy Edges Stencil and Princess Pink ink. I then added loads of pink splatters to make it more fun! 


I then added a scalloped frame to the front of my card, diecutting Sno Cone Cardstock with the largest die from the Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Die-namics. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured the two cute images from this adorable set! I added them on to my card together with the sentiment from the set and some stars!


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


1 opmerking: