vrijdag 20 augustus 2021

MFT Stamps - Outside the Box Challenge!

Hi there friends! Welcome to a new Outside the Box Challenge at MFT Stamps! This month we have a fun new theme up, which I really love, Halloween! Show us your fun spooky creations! I created a fun box card usingthe Frightfully Sweet stamp set!


I started this fun card box, which you can send just flat in an envelop, as you can fold this card right into a flat model, by diecutting a card frame from Tropical Teal Cardstock using the amazing Outside the Box Level Up Die-namics!

I added a background which I blended, leaving a moon on there, to place the spooky tree in front of. I diecutted a tree, a scary bat, grass panels and a fence from black cardstock. I then stamped the images from the cutest Halloween set ever, diecutted them with coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. 


Hope to see loads of amazing entries, share your project at the MFT Blog for a change to win a $ 50 gift voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber



1 opmerking: