zondag 15 augustus 2021

MFT Stamps - August Vault Release Countdown!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to Day 2 of the Vault Countdown release at MFT Stamps! Today we are introducing some more Birdie Brown stamp set that we are bringing back! I created a fun slimline card for today featuring the Frightfully Sweet stamp set!

I started this card with a white slimline card base and then added a piece of patterned paper to the front, which you'll find in the Wallpaper Patterns Paper Pad. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted from white cardstock with the Slimline Starter Die-namics and mounted with Black Cardstock. 

I blended this front panel in dark blue colours, creating a scary halloween night! I added the moon and grass from black cardstock, which I diecutted with the Slimline Grassy Hills Die-namics. I then stamped, coloured and diecutted all the adorably scary images from this amazing stamp set! So glad MFT Stamps is bringing this beauty back and lol, these cute critters are definitely not scary at all of course, love them!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber 



1 opmerking:

  1. Ik zag je kaart en moest meteen aan de Efteling denken; weet niet waarom, wel dat ik er volgend jaar weer naar toe wil... Vind dat heel gave kleuren om mee te combineren...geeft hier een spookachtig effect... Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen