dinsdag 16 augustus 2022

MFT- August Release Day!

Hi there crafters! The wait is finally overthe new My Favorite Things July release is now available! Today the Design Team is sharing one more time some amazing inspiration with the new products! Sharing a fun card today, created with the Best Witches stamp set, which I so love!!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel. You all know I love the wonky stitched borders, so I used the Wonky dies again to diecut a piece of white cardstock with. I then blended this piece with brown and blue colours. I added loads of splatter to create a more fun look!

I diecutted the pot for this adorable with to brew something in, with the new dies that are part of this amazing release as well. I blended these pieces with black and green ink, don't know how it will taste, lol, but looks fun! I then stamped all the fun images from the stamp set, diecutted the images and coloured them with Copic Markers,. I added the fun sentiment to finish this card with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Happy shopping! Make sure to check all the amazing inspiration from the MFT Design Team!


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten