woensdag 24 augustus 2022

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to our weekly new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Every wednesday we have a fun new sketch up for you! Join us to have a change at winning a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun beach card for you today with the amazing Island Shell-abration stamp set!

Sketch Challenges are just the best! You are free to interpret them anyway you'd like! Hope loads of you are joining this weeks challenge, can't wait to see your creations! I used the waves, the two lines you see in this sketch as a starting point, mimicing this by the sea and beach and builded a scene around this part. 


I started my card with a white card base in A2 size and then added my usual front panel, lol, with the nice stitched borders! I diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles Stax to create my panel. I then added two pieces, which I also diecutted with the Slimline Snow Drifts, to create the beach and sea with, both blending these pieces with ink.  

I then blended a fun sky, using the Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil and blue ink. I added some splatters to my blended pieces, just to make them a little bit more interesting. I then added all the fun images from the stamp set, after stamping, diecutting and colouring them. I added the fun sentiment to finish this card with!


Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten