woensdag 31 augustus 2022

MFT Stamps - Island Shell-abration Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Summer is almost to an end, but I've been enjoying it to the fullest! So today I'm sharing a fun summer card! Created with the Island Shell-abration stamp set from My Favorite Things, I so love the images from this set!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel. I diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax and started blending a fun background. I used blue colours for the water part en yellow for the sky. I added some splatters to make it a bit more fun!


I then added the sun and rays of sunshine, using the Heavenly Glow Stencil. I then added the fun images from the stamp set. I stamped them, fussy cutted them and coloured the images with Copic Markers before adding them on to my card. I finished this card with the fun sentiment from the stamp set!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

2 opmerkingen: