dinsdag 14 maart 2023

Create a Smile - Bear Mail Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing a fun card today, created with the amazing Bearmail stamp set from Create a Smile! This set is so much fun, wouldn't mind such a cute mail man delivering our post!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel. I love adding those on a card base, just to get a nice border! I choose a wonky stitched border for this card, which I think is so much fun! I blended a blue sky, using Ranger Distress Oxide ink to blend with.


I then added loads of white splatters and used the Waves of Stars stencil to add golden stars to this fun sky and then stamped all the fun images from the stamp set. I fussy cutted my images and then coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment from the set to finish this cutie with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten