dinsdag 7 maart 2023

MFT- January Release Day!

Hi there crafters! The wait is finally overthe new My Favorite Things November release is now available! Today the Design Team is sharing one more time some amazing inspiration with the new products! Sharing a fun card today created with the fun Best Friends in the Galaxy stamp set!

I started this card with a card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, diecutted with the Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames Die-namics from Sno Cone cardstock. I then blended the middle piece with Ranger Distress Oxide ink, diecutted the piece with a cloud edge die. I added loads of splatters to my blended piece. 

I added a piece of patterned paper from the Diagonal Gingham Paper Pad at the bottom. I then stamped all the fun images from the set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured these space cuties with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment from the set to finish this card with!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Happy shopping! Make sure to check all the amazing inspiration from the MFT Design Team!


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: