woensdag 15 maart 2023

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to our weekly new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Every wednesday we have a fun new sketch up for you! Join us to have a change at winning a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun card for today, using the fun new Best Friends in the Galaxy stamp set!

Sketch Challenges are just the best! You are free to interpret them anyway you'd like! Hope loads of you are joining this weeks challenge, can't wait to see your creations! I added the planet at the bottom to mimic the rectangle piece and the images to mimic the circles. 


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel. I diecutted a piece of white cardstock and a piece of Summer Splash cardstock with largest die from the Stitched Scallop Rectangle Edge Frame Die-namics. I blended the white middle piece in green/blue colours and drew a planet landscape at the bottom.

I added loads of splatters to the blended piece to make it more fun and then added all the fun Galaxy images, which I stamped, diecutted with the coordinating dies and coloured with Copic Markers. I added some stars and the fun sentiment from the set, stamped on black cardstock. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Happy shopping! Make sure to check all the amazing inspiration from the MFT Design Team!


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten